Allways Precision has an excellent career opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer. We are looking for a highly skilled and dedicated individual to join our talented growing team.
The right candidate will have a high mechanical aptitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with skills in the following areas:
- Familiarity with SolidWorks CAD system and the ability to create mechanical drawings following standard GD&T practices.
- Ability to design new mechanical systems from scratch and reverse engineer existing mechanical systems for improvement.
- Good hands on mechanical skills with the abiilty to understand complex mechanical systems.
- Knowledge of different types of shop equipment including knee mills, surface grinders, CNC Mills and manual lathes. Knowledge of centerless grinders a big plus.
- Working knowledge of dial calipers, micrometers, and dial indicators
- Good communication skills
- Work independently to take job assignments from start to finish with little or no assistance
Allways Precision offers a competitive compensation package based on experience. Benefits include paid vacation, paid holidays, medical, dental, 401k, short-term disability, and life insurance.