Allways Precision has an excellent career opportunity for an Electrical Engineer. We are looking for a highly skilled and dedicated individual to join our talented growing team.
The right candidate will have a high mechanical aptitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with skills in the following areas:
- The ability to use SolidWorks Electrical and be able to create full schematic packages, panel layouts, and bills of material.
- The ability to design and program PLC’s such as B&R, Allen Bradley, Siemens, Automation Direct, Omron, and Modicon.
- Be able to spec out components to accommodate project requirements for both machines and automated equipment.
- Wire and troubleshoot any machine or type of automation that is being built.
- Travel to troubleshoot and repair equipment in the field (around 10% travel).
- The ability to work in a fast paced work environment and be courteous to costumers and coworkers.
- 4 year degree in electrical engineering preferred.
- Working knowledge of servo drives systems.
- Programing VB Basic, VB .Net, C++, ANSI C and Structured Text.
- Working knowledge of NFPA 79 a big plus.
Allways Precision offers a competitive compensation package based on experience. Benefits include paid vacation, paid holidays, medical, dental, 401k, short-term disability, and life insurance.