Allways Precision has an excellent career opportunity for a CNC Machinist. We are looking for a highly skilled and dedicated individual to join our talented growing team.
The right candidate will have a high mechanical aptitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with skills in the following areas:
- Capability to hold tight tolerances (down to 0.0002”)
- The ability to perform mechanical assembly of machine segments with close fit tolerances
- Working knowledge of different types of shop equipment including knee mills, surface grinders, CNC Mills (Haas, Doosan) and manual lathes
- Working knowledge of CAM software (BobCAD, Solidworks CAM)
- Working knowledge of CAD software (AutoCAD, Draftsight)
- Working knowledge of dial calipers, micrometers, and dial indicators
- Shop Math skills and the ability to read prints
- Good communication skills
- Work independently to take job assignments from start to finish with little or no assistance
- Experience in scraping flat ways and spindle bearings is a plus
Allways Precision offers a competitive compensation package based on experience. Benefits include paid vacation, paid holidays, medical, dental, 401k, short-term disability, and life insurance.